Friday, April 10, 2009

Hippity Hop Hop, Easter's On It's Way

Before I get started, here is the view of Cotton Valley that Google Maps offers. The annotations are mine.

Easter is coming soon, my friends. It is so easy to get caught up in family activities, and Easter Egg hunts, and lose sight of why we celebrate it. Do not let that happen to you. Jesus was crucified on a Friday and rose again on a Sunday, for each of us. Praise the Lord for His love and sacrifice.

Wow! I sort of channeled Preacher Bro there for a second. I am back now for our regularly scheduled blog.

We head over to the granddaughters' house for tonight. Then Sunday, we'll spend some time with my folks. Hmm, maybe some time Saturday with my better half? We haven't been able to go to our traditional alone-time breakfast for a month or so.

Without further ado, here is today's Clarity of Vision.

No comments: