Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bread and Led and LED and the Dead

Have you been looking for a video of a magnetized marble run? The video is a little long, but the marble course is unbelievably complex. It must have taken forever to design it.

Thanks again, Seattle gas station. Hey, is this referring to The Donald?














A place I would eat:

















Is this proof that, at one time, Donald Trump was a regular person? That is huuuge news.



















Today's 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said calendar entry:
In what other sport do you play six hours of tennis?
Tennis commentator Greg Rusedski

In the annual Consumer Picks survey from Nation’s Restaurant News, what do you think the most popular restaurant is? Since it is nationwide, you can reliably ignore local-only restaurants. Did you guess Red Lobster? No? Well, that's good because it is #4. Actually, #1 is ... shown in the article. It did surprise me, though.

Another inanimate object that looks like a face:

























From the 'People who resemble fictional characters' file:
























One of the landscapes lit by LED:


















You might have guessed from my postings of images from the various archived sources that I am not finding anything new this morning on the WWW. It's true. However, I do have a couple of photos left over from the weekend on my phone that I can share.

First, a photo of a pier leading your eyes out toward the horizon. I always like these types of photos.



















This is a painting, but I like the delicate leaves in the trees (OK, not easily discernible from this photo), and the realistic look of the water flowing. I also thought the leaves were nice and bright, but not unrealistically so.



















It's the end of the blog post as we know it, and I feel fine. We've made it to Tuesday, so Monday is past us. Before we go, though....












Have a Tremendous Tuesday. I've got to scurry and get a presentation ready for a leadership meeting in a while. Take care.

No comments: