Thursday, April 14, 2016

Is Today's Blog Post a 'Score' or a 'Bore'?

By now, you may already know that the Golden State Warriors have won more games in a season than any team in NBA history. Their 73 wins tops the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls. It seems like Salesman Son (SS) predicted that earlier in the season. Congrats to them. And Kobe Bryant went out in style. Scoring 60 points in his final NBA game shows some skillz for a player old enough to retire. Congrats to him.

Here is the Rockefeller building across the street from St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC. You can see the shadow of the cathedral covering the statue of Atlas.
























You can see some of our crew telling me to wrap up the photo shoot on 5th Ave and join them inside the cathedral.
























Here is a shot of some of the pipes for the pipe organ and that beautiful stained glass inside St. Patrick's.
























I usually share three photos per day, but decided I wanted to show you more of the interior while we are here. It is a magnificent edifice, right? Otherwise, I would have said building instead of edifice.
























Have you ever binge watched a TV program? My family had started watching Lost from its early shows, but I didn't join until midway through the penultimate season. So, I wanted to watch the final season in real time with the rest of the fam, so MBH and I binged on the previous seasons. For us, that meant we would watch up to three episodes in a single evening, or maybe six or seven over a weekend. It was tiring. However, we are even less than amateurs compared to Brooklyn’s Alejandro “AJ” Fragoso, who just set a Guinness record with a 94-hour stint of TV watching. Can you imagine?

Here is the result of someone asking for a Photoshop expert to improve his photo.
















And another of the corrupted coloring book pages. Again, this is against the wishes of MBH, but I thought it was funny. Viewer discretion advised. As always, I have to wonder about the mind that even saw this as an option when they started coloring it.
















Oh, that clever gas station in Seattle has done it again.














And we also have a new clever business name.























Right now, I have no idea for another comic for my friend leaving tomorrow. Plus, where will I go if any others leave soon. My idea well is dry. For today, though, there is this.























Did you watch Survivor last night? It was a doozy, especially in Tribal Council. Last night is in the books now, so let's start a new day. Have a Thrilling Thursday and check back soon.

No comments: