Thursday, October 08, 2015

Led Zeppelin and Dancing and Old Movies

Have you ever had to peel an apple? It is a fairly slow process. What if you could peel one in 3 seconds? Yahoo can help you.

What are your favorite Led Zeppelin songs? For me, I find that, even if I like a song, I am not sure what its name is. For example, do like the Immigrant Song? OK, Maybe that one is too easy. I know...what about Kashmir? Well, cheatsheet has listed their top songs. See if you agree.

It is time to catch the fall colors. Are you going to be able to take some vacation? If not, never fear. You can have a company send you some colorful leaves. Three leaves for $20. Go for it. You know you want some.

Are you a coffee drinker? My Better Half (MBH) is. That is NOT to say that she has a problem remembering stuff before her first cup in the morning. I only mention it as an intro to today's Clarity of Vision comic.












I just saw a write-up on a new type of camera. When you take a photo with it, it uses 10 individual lenses to take and then process your shot. It even lets you adjust focus and depth of field after the shot is taken. It won't be available until Summer 2016, but you can read about it and see test images now.

If you have time (both to watch videos and to search for them), check out the Paramount Vault channel on youtube. I have glanced at it, but am not sure if there are movies I would want to watch. The site includes both clips and the full-length films.

When we had the GRANDS last week, we stopped by one of those Halloween stores. They wanted to get their pictures taken wearing some ugly masks, but I wouldn't let them. So instead, here they are in their natural looks.
























That evening, at the pizza organ place, I caught them dancing near us. There is no telling which song inspired these moves.


















Did you watch that One Direction parody video I posted yesterday? If not, go and watch it now. I talked to my father last night and said he actually laughed out loud at it (as did I).

I am so distraught about some of you not following the links I share that I am closing up today's post immediately. No, you cannot convince me to stay. Let's just see if I show up tomorrow. Yes, let's just see.

No comments: