Friday, October 28, 2011

You're a Good Show to See This Weekend, Charlie Brown

I found out that we are going to see You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown tonight at a local high school. I am sure the GRANDS will like that. I probably will, too.

A coworker sent me this link that she saw in church last Sunday. It's kinda cute. And this one that is also similar.

And a recent story in Yahoo told about this lady who does unique photographs. Even knowing what she does, it still fools the eye. Those are some cool photos.

Luckily, no one sent me links in a text message. This guy was not so lucky.This came from a story I heard on the radio about a group whose message is something like that. I wondered what might happen if they sent out their message via text.

I've got meetings at 9am, 10am, and 2pm. Luckily, only the 10am requires me to prepare anything. I am just an attendee on the other two.

No new photos today. I ended up watching the World Series game last night. Wow, it was a good game, although I was sorry the Rangers couldn't hold on. OK, it all comes down to the game tonight. I think maybe the Cardinals have enough momentum to take it.

Hey, why are we sitting around doing nothing when we could get our work finished for the day and start our weekend? Let's go. See you next week.

No comments: