Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Beating the Feet Weather

Wow, it is nice at night right now. So, we are able to get out and walk the dog. Hey, it's good for the dog and hopefully, I can reduce my ridiculous body fat percentage. I bet I am down to 27.9% by now.

There is no fat in today's CoV, though. It is pure comedy muscle.

Hey, FOX, we need more dinosaurs on Terra Nova. Don't turn it into a run-of-the-mill TV drama.

Lewis, I am sorry to hear you are flammulated. That's probably the real reason you did not come by to spend the night. I think the couch was just an excuse.

At present, I only have two meetings scheduled today. Whoo hoo. That's good news. I do have a number of tasks queued up though, so I won't be bored.

Can a person be a Scrooge about Halloween? I think I am, because we close the windows, turn off the porch light, and do not answer the door for the night. It saves us money on house and bodily decorations and candy. Oh sure, we participated when the kids were younger. Among other things, I have been a California Raisin and a Chippendale dancer and Waldo. What do y'all do?

OK, let's not keep writing (me) or reading (you) just because we hate to say goodbye. Let's just pull off the bandage of separation and know that the pain is brief. We'll visit again in 24 hours or so.

2 comments:

Craig Weeks said...

I don't get Halloween, either. We hand out the candy but it's not something I get any joy out of.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm let see....yes, halloween was a holiday we ALL participated in when the girls were young; now its for cassandra's little girl who is now 9 years old (when she was a pre-schooler i went with her to trick or treat while grandpa held the fort down here at the house) he gave out candy here until a couple years ago as are in the middle house of the cul-de-sac therefore not getting more than 30 kids; which was probably our highest since i have lived here. we live in a neighborhood which doesnt have too many kids growing up to come get the gifts of candy. several years i would attach a tract inside a bag of candy. guess i wont be coming to your house to "trick or treat"?