Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Blahs

Ugh. It's Monday, and there seems to be one every week. So, here I am, back at work.

We've got a leak in the toilet in our guest bathroom. I replaced the flapper and the leak continues. So, I need to replace the other hardware. However, I also read about this. Seems like it could work, and the price is reasonable. For now, though, I haven't done anything yet.

We had a nice little dinner and cake for Lyndsay's birthday on Saturday night. We went to Rustler's Roost at South Mountain and then over to Phyl's for the cake. However, we had some people trying to skirt the official ruling of "no purchased greeting cards." This will bear closer scrutiny. What is this? Lord of the Flies?

Today's CoV has nothing to do with Ralph or Jack or any of the boy's on the island. It is a sequel to the last couple of comics.

They moved a bunch of people into our room. So, it is noisier and already busy this morning. So, I am giving in and starting to work now. Oh no, I am giving in just like they did on the island. Maybe I am living with the boys and giving in....

No comments: