Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas Music Time

No, not yet on the radio. We do have a station that plays 24x7 Christmas music beginning around Thanksgiving through Christmas Day. We have begun practicing Christmas music in East Valley Chorale. It's fun, although my voice was not 100% last night. Maybe something is blowing in on the Santa Ana winds?

I have definitely decided to leave Kathie on her school medical policy. That extra $750 is just too much to make it economical.

Nope, no photos on the blog yet. I had Chorale last night and did not even look at the photos.

My dental pain has calmed today. That's good. I ended up with a huge headache yesterday after getting Novocaine in both the upper right and lower left parts of my mouth. I do need to be careful to not loosen the temporary crown during the next couple of weeks.

Is it time for performance reviews at work? I don't know, but it is time to make fun of that in today's CoV.

I mentioned the Alabama Hills yesterday. (They were named for the Confederate Steam Ship Alabama by sympathizers back around 1864.) Today, I will say that Hearst Castle is a crazy place. There is just so much to see. We only took the main floor tour. There are several others available, each with it's own cost, of course.

So, did I distract you from wanting pictures by sharing web-available information? If yes, then my plan worked. If no, then you can just go occupy yourself some other way until I get around to it. Either way, we've spent enough time together for today. Until next time....

No comments: