Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, daughter-in-love!

Yee haw. It's Lyndsay's birthday. You can wish her happy b-day here, or, more directly, through Facebook. We celebrated last weekend, so no additional presents from me. Sorry, LMW. However, we are keeping the GRANDS tomorrow night, so maybe that's kind of like another present?

You are correct in that daughter-in-love is not a real word. Speaking of words, though, check out today's CoV.
If you already knew the last word, that is impressive. I confess that I did not. I did, however, look up how to pronounce it. I will not be spending time this weekend teaching the girls how to say it.

No new photos today. We went over the the annual Survivor watching party we have each week over at the folks'. Can you believe what happened last night? I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it, but Jeff Probst confirmed nothing like this has happened before.

In a meeting yesterday afternoon, someone mentioned the Three Little Pigs. That sent my mind off on a tangent of This Little Piggy, which went me off on another tangent of how to use that in a CoV. It will be coming soon. I need to decide how to fit it into four panels (which is a challenge since we have five toes on each foot). How do you think I will do it?

We have reached cooler weather, but it doesn't seem to want to stay. We will head up into the low 90s again over the weekend. Of course, I'll take that over the 100s, so I suppose it is all relative. Nothing like going from the 80s to snow like they did in Denver.

OK, let's all go prepare for our 8:30am conference calls. Thanks for loaning me your attention for a bit.

1 comment:

Lewis said...

Good pics yesterday.
Happy birthday to Lindsay.
Thank goodness google has auto complete or whatever you call that.