Friday, October 07, 2011

Last One for Ten Days or So

Right now, I have no plans for blogging next week while driving across central California. We try to take a trip during Fall Break, and this year is no exception. Yosemite, Hearst Castle, maybe Monterey. I have rented a wide angle lens to try for some different shots this year. It should be a good time. Luckily, our daughter will be staying at our place and watching the animals.

Since I have to get a crown replaced when I return, I have been focused on dentist humor lately. This should be the last one.

We are having unusually cool weather the last couple of days. The high today should only be 75F. Nice, right? True, it will be mid-60s during our trip, but this is super nice for PHX.

The pool is blue again, but still cloudy. I may have to get a clarifier to make it purty again.

I just checked my calendar and it showed I was out all day. Say what? Another team member is out and she had set the notice to show she was out all day, so when I accepted it, it kept that setting on my calendar. I changed it. I am in after all.

So, any plans for the weekend? We'll be driving, of course. Thirteen hours or so during Sat/Sun.

OK, I won't keep you. I just realized I was trying to think of what to say. When I reach that stage, it's time to close up this post and do something else. Have a good week and I'll see you in a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to be positive when sending a blog to someone that it is DEFINITELY read by them only?