Thursday, October 06, 2011

Sad About Steve Jobs, Right?

Wow, that guy worked right up until the end. I cannot envision what will happen to Apple in the future, but it will certainly transition. Will I stay with a Mac for my computer? I will for now, although I have not moved to OS Lion.

I will also be going back to the dentist in a couple of weeks to get a crown replaced. I just got it in 1990. Come on. That's just 21 years ago. So, here is a dentist-related CoV.

I just looked under the pmi.org site to see if it showed me as certified. Yup, I am one of two R Walkers that have CAPM, and one of thirteen certified in some way. Cool beans. I found that it is valid for five years and I have to take the test again at that point to be recertified. No, I'm not going to start studying just yet.

You know, I don't take as many photos as I used to, whether it is of the GRANDS or family or nature around me. That is one thing that vacations do for me. When I am at home, I just let life take over my time and don't spend much time on hobbies. Now, though, with Fall Break trip coming up, and a new Baby Walker coming up, I'll need to dust off my lens and get clicking. And now that I have a computer again, maybe I'll upload them and share some with you.

OK, I'm gonna get a report ready before my 8:30am conference call. I'll talk at you again tomorrow and we'll see what is going on with the dentist office and their ultrasonic.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Congratulations on passing the test (see my comment on previous post). But I hope you didn't waste so much time on studying and test-taking that you neglected more important matters like finding a suitable song for us to sing together soon. (You know what I'm talking about!)