Wednesday, October 05, 2011

I Can Add CAPM to My Work Email Signature

That's right. I passed the CAPM test yesterday morning. I would have told you earlier, but I was busy all afternoon after missing the morning for the test. And, in the middle of the test, all the computers in the testing room went down. Finally, about 30-40 minutes later, they recovered everything and we were able to restart where we left off with the same amount of time remaining. I scored lower on the same sections where I struggled on the practice tests.

And now, I am running late on posting this because I had a dentist appointment this morning. They used the ultrasonic cleaner on me. In fact, here is my comment on that.

And now, I have a meeting in ten minutes and need to get some data prepared, so I will end this abruptl

3 comments:

Lewis said...

Congratulations on passing your test. From now on, if Kathie wants you to do a household project you can just say "Hey, I don't do manual labor any more, perhaps you have something for me in a more supervisory capacity". Think that will work?

CrazyUncle said...

I like the way you think, cuz. How's stuff out Shreveport way? I've heard y'all have trees out there. Colors changing yet?

Keith said...

You (a computer dude with extensive programming experience) scored lower, the computers went down in the middle of the test, and you passed.... Coincidence? I think not!