Monday, October 31, 2011

Getting My Money's Worth

Car insurance is an expense investment against the possibility of something happening to a car. Since our windshield has a two-foot-long crack in it, I get to replace it for free. Finally, I get some payback from the cost of the insurance, right? It does cost me a little time away from work, but that's not bad, either. We are receiving a $50 grocery store coupon, but Kyle topped me on that, getting over $100 rebate.

So, while that is a true story, today begins a multi-day fable in Clarity of Vision.

We had a pumpkinlicious time on Saturday with KLIK. No photos yet, mainly because I forgot to upload them. We carved pumpkins, saw farm animals, walked a corn maze, and rode a water barrel train. What? You'll understand when you see it.

Did anybody watch the TV program Once Upon a Time on ABC? I really enjoyed it. We liked Grimm, but not quite as much. Did either of these play on today's CoV? Maybe.

I woke up yesterday with some cold symptoms such as sore throat, a little cough, and a low voice (I always wished I was a bass, but not this way). So, I am self-medicating with OTC medicines. The cough is especially obnoxious at work because I don't want to give it to anyone and it seems really noisy in a cubicle environment.

OK, I think I'll go get a hot tea. See yourselves out, OK? More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no, havent watched such shows on tv; medicating---when having a cold it always seems we receive the disguised gift of temporaily singing in a lower voice part? yes i feel i can more tenor when i have a cold....yet if am next to "3 tenors" (like last week-then i tend to sing tenor most of the time) hopefully wont be sick in december, although its like a tradition which cold weather brings literally to my doorstep? later .....