Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Post That Makes You go "Waaah"

Part of putting up a new post each day is trying not to repeat titles. Today's title points toward the Clarity of Vision cartoon. Yes, I am still on the celebrity PM theme and today is a throwback to the early days of television.
Well, we made it through one day with no computer. True, the wife has not been able to see my hilarious CoV from yesterday yet, but it will still be there when we borrow Dad's computer again. And we were out getting our ears lowered anyway.

Speaking of Lyndsay (yeah, I know we were not, but I could not think of an effective transition), Happy Belated Birthday. We celebrated her birthday last Saturday, but it was actually yesterday. We did call her last night, but I wanted to share it with my loyal readers.

Only two meetings on the docket today. And I don't even know what a docket is or why there is anything on it. Anyway, that's good.

We are supposed to be up around 89F or 90F today. Hopefully, this is a last hurrah for temperatures in the 90s. It was a pleasant 57F on my drive in this morning.

I bet it is colder than that here.This is a shot from the road into Yankee Boy Basin.

I hear someone that I need to talk with in the background, so I am stepping away from my work location. You can step away, too, if you want. We have tomorrow to catch up on happenings. See you then.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

That is a remarkable picture!