Thursday, October 07, 2010

A Hard Day's Night

Yesterday was a long day for both my wife and I. So, I was looking forward to an evening at home relaxing. Alas, that was not to be. I arrived on time to meet the cable repair dude. It turns out both DVRs were fried. So, we lost all our taped shows. OK, new boxes were installed. Then, Kyle's car battery died. Sure, not that unusual in AZ. I took him a new one (bought at the same place I bought mine earlier this week) and put it in his car. Nope, that did not fix it. So, we got it towed to a repair shop and I carried him home. Then, my wife showed me a notice from the city to clean up yard waste in the alley. OK, out to the alley at 9pm to pick up stuff the tree trimmers had just dumped back there. Why didn't they use the bins? I worked until 9:45 and then left the rest for this afternoon.

One very nice surprise was the story they told me about what Bella said. Here. You can read it yourself.

I have so much I need to deliver before Fall Break. So, today will be short, if not sweet. I'll try to increase my verbosity tomorrow, OK? You just get your listenosity ready. See you then.

3 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

Why did you carry Kyle home...isn't he heavy...wouldn't it have been easier to drive him home??

Craig Weeks said...

Lindsay beat me to it. Swift she is.

swimracer99 said...

I love the comic and your blog overall is great!