Friday, October 08, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I wrote this post earlier when I could not login to blogger. Some mornings, that happens. Maybe our web filters take a nap or something?

New cinnamony smelling cupcakes today. They were yummy. I waited until closer to lunch. I even shared one.

I did not get to the alley cleanup last night. I have to finish it tonight. However, the tree trimmers did come by yesterday afternoon, so maybe they will finish the job on the palm trees today.

I was driving home last night when a word I heard on the radio struck me as funny. Here is what I thought about.

Kathie and Ali have Fall Break next week. Maybe we should get all jobs to offer that? Would life seem nicer that way?

BTW, Kyle’s car was not as busted as he thought. The problem turned out to be a corroded cable in his electrical system. Whoo hoo

3 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

hmm, fall break is nice but a full summer is nicer :)

Craig Weeks said...

I had to replace a corroded battery cable in a Texas A&M parking garage one Sunday afternoon. Woo-hoo, indeed.

Zachary said...

So, what happened, did you end up getting a fall break this week and therefore gave up on putting out the blog? Hope you're back soon!