Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Step Closer

I did transfer my fall trip photos to my work computer last night. However, I need to get them transferred over to the PC side of my machine from the Mac side where they were loaded. OK, here is a shot of the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. And here is another. On the way there, we saw these guys.

One thing I did not see much of during the trip was ideas for CoV. I came back with two, and today's was not one of them. I was considering ideas for what to do today and got stuck on the word FALL.

I am almost caught up on work email. Just a few more things I need to do and everything will be copacetic. Ooo. That's a good word, huh?

We did a little pumpkin carving over at KLIK's place last night. Bella chose me to work on her skull design. Whew! That took a while to make the little cuts her pattern called for. In the end, though, it was not too bad. I took some photos, but have not uploaded them yet.

Hey, we played a couple of new card games during the Fall trip. Remind me to tell you about them. I think one is called Sorry Revenge.

Hey, I do have responsibilities here at work. It is not all fun and games. So, I must prepare the Powerpoint slide deck for the 8:30am call. That means I need to do some extracts from the database and some formatting changes. I think I will go ahead and get started. If you are comfortable, feel free to stay as long as you like. Thanks for coming by.

1 comment:

Craig Weeks said...

Oh, Randy, *really* nice.

I guess you didn't have time to swing by Glen Canyon Dam ... even though you were so close.