Monday, October 18, 2010

He Was Gone?

Probably, most of you did not even notice this blog was not updated last week. No, we headed up to cooler country during Fall Break. ZKW, I did not announce it because of the bad people who scan blogs and Facebook looking to see when people are out of town. Yes, Alison did stay at our house, but why take a chance?

Anyway, we are back. We hit the North Rim of the Grand Canyon in AZ, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Capitol Reef, and Goblin Valley in UT, and Ouray, CO. We saw a lot of rocks. We had a great time with my folks. Photos are coming soon. I did not really take that many. I think the most I took in a day was 250.

I did not think too much about Clarity of Vision. I jotted down a couple of ideas. This was one of them, thanks to Dad.

As you can imagine, the job went on without me. Now, the challenge is catching up with it. I did check email last Thursday night and deleted a bunch of non-relevant messages. Still, I have 81 that I need to actually read. So, I will do that starting now. Well, now is relative to when I stop updating this blog. You can go read your emails, too. Starting...now.

3 comments:

Lewis said...

I'm so glad you are back. Without COV to read, I felt totally lost last week. Well, that and I had to go to Houston for a couple of days and I stay lost there.

Craig Weeks said...

Wow, that sounds like my kind of trip. I bet I'll end up at a beach before I get to do something like that, though.

Zachary said...

That sounds like a great vacation. Intelligent, keeping those nasty folks out of your house. Funny Cov today!