Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Extra Day Off

Sure, I took an extra day off this weekend. Unfortunately, I was sick and not out having fun. We did have fun earlier in the weekend at Lyndsay's birthday party and game night. We played Take the Train, Yahtzee cards, and Catchphrase. I forgot my camera, but used Lyndsay's to capture the memories. Plus, even though it was her b-day, she cooked. Whoo hoo.

Anywho, I was sick yesterday, so there was no blog post nor Clarity of Vision. Since I am back, you get both.
Hey, I did not say they were good ones.

How about The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Only two meetings show up on the old calendar today. That's good. The Cardinals and the Cowboys lost this weekend. That's bad. The Cowboys lost their quarterback indefinitely. That's ugly.

Enough about movies. No, wait. Before I leave this, I will say we have not been to the movies in a while. We need to do that sometime before Thanksgiving. Have y'all been going? What did you like? What did you hate?

I did not get any pictures ready for this post. Sorry. Hopefully, I can get a couple posted tomorrow. So, stay for a while and look back through past photos. I need to get going after missing Monday. See you tomorrow.

No comments: