Monday, November 28, 2016

Fried "Air"

Every year, state fairs across the country vie for who can create the newest food craze. You've heard of fried ice cream, fried Coke, fried butter. Guess what I just saw on Groupon. I'm sure it will become a new craze, if I can ever understand how they can fry 'air'.

















How was your Thanksgiving. Ours was very nice, spending the first part of the day with parents and the second part with kids and grandkids. We also had family in from NV and had a good time with them. Throughout the whole weekend, we ate waaaay too much. For all our blessings and challenges, though, we want to thank the Lord.

I'm not much of a cat person, but this rings true.



















Quotation marks. Do you ever seem them used in a way that makes something seem suspicious? Here are a couple of examples.






























My hard disk is totally full, so I cannot share any more photos until I free some space. Sorry. Hopefully, I can deal with this tonight. Have a great Monday.

No comments: