Thursday, November 17, 2016

Scans and Patterns and Friday-Eve

Disclaimer: This blog is hosted on a platform, Blogger, owned by Google. Why did I feel the need to share that disclaimer? Well, they have released a new app called PhotoScan for iOS and Android, and it promises to make preserving the memories in your old printed photos much easier. And if you go to this link, you will see a gif showing how it works, and it looks really impressive. They also apparently improve their photo editing tools.















Look again at the tire.



















A little Reddit discussion:














I like the patterns in the leaves in this shot. It kind of looks like they zig zag back and forth down the tree.



















I like the patterns in this image of sunlight and shadow on the peaks of these mountains.













Well, I am a bit nervous about the first two cabinet appointments from President-Elect Trump. I hope (and pray) that he will surround himself with wise advisors.

We went to the grocery store and bought some fresh fruit last night, and I picked up some figs. They are packaged and won't be as sweet as fresh-off-the-tree fruit, but I do like them. And they bring pleasant memories of the tree behind my great-grandmother's house in Ringgold, La.

Well, as I write this on Wednesday night, it is now bedtime because we were at my folks' house for our weekly meal and Survivor night. And I have been posting less each day since I started my new job. I hope that's OK.

Just two more workdays this week. Sure, I like my job, but time off on weekends is still nice. Have a great Thursday.

No comments: