Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Starting a New Job, But No Regerts About Leaving My Old One

Good morning, everyone. I have a few minutes before I leave for my new job. Yes, God worked everything out and I have a two-month contract with American Airlines starting today. Now, I am a contractor, so I do not get the perqs (perqs is short for perquisites) that a full-time employee (FTE) gets, but I do get a paycheck and that's pretty important.

It's a good thing I have never gotten a tattoo with any of my former employers, since jobs are not forever, while tattoos are. Check out this guy's tat. I bet he wishes he hadn't gotten it, or at least not from this tattoo artist.



















Do you think this person has any regerts for getting their tattoo?











I worked on some sheetrock with Dad yesterday afternoon, and had Chorale practice last night, so I did not have time to work on the blog last night. Since I need to leave in five minutes, this is all you get for today. However, you can praise the Lord for answered prayers along with me as I leave for work. Have a Wonderful Wednesday.

No comments: