Friday, November 04, 2016

Sweet, Sweet Studies

One of the onboarding tasks at work that is expected to help me know my team better is to hold a 1:1 meeting with each, both those in my building and those in Texas. One of my teammates has her own band and has toured with the 1970s group Sister Sledge (who sang We Are Family). Another teammate is from Romania, so I was able to say Good Morning to him in Romanian.

One day in Ouray, we were driving up this road...



















and came across this scene. The photo may not be the best, but I like it because the mountain peak was perfectly framed and appears directly above the road, which leads your eye into the shot.













This shot appealed to me because of the way the light was breaking through the clouds, right on the peak.



















I like this. It's true, right?

















Here's a tattoo everyone want should.

















While I am waiting for my first work assignment, I am going through some self-study training courses. I think that this is a great way for me to motivate myself to keep reading.














I don't find anything else for today, and it's almost time for work anyway. Y'all have a great weekend and enjoy your families.

No comments: