Thursday, November 10, 2016

Veteran's Day and Random Stuff

It's is Veteran's Day. Be sure and let a vet know that you appreciate their service. However, it is not a holiday, so off to work I go.

Did everyone else wake up in Bizarroland on Wednesday morning?

Today's 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said entry:
The Saints are going to have to do a complete 360 to get back into this game.
football announcer Chris Myers

Check this photo out. Did anyone else think of saying "I'm gonna put the hammer down"?















Pine cones after a rain.



















Yes, I still have a job. Why? Did you doubt me? Still, I am a contractor, so no vacation days, holidays, I have forced time off around the holidays with no pay. Still, I really like my team, the work is interesting, and I know God is in control.

I don't know how they did this, but I like it.













This is not what I thought this sign meant. How about you?



















It is Friday, people. Let's all have a great weekend and come back refreshed on Monday.

No comments: