Wednesday, November 09, 2016

We Have a New President, And It's Not the First Female President

I will admit that I am very surprised at the results of the presidential election yesterday. I have made no secret of the fact that I am not a fan of either candidate. I know that pundits had said Donald Trump had a strong chance of winning, but in my heart of hearts, I did not believe it. I really thought that Hillary Clinton would win. It turns out that they were right and I was wrong. In preparation for whoever won, I did find an article listing Five Things the Bible Says About Governments. Of course, the first is Romans 13:1 saying "There is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God."

Regardless of who is president, I still have a responsibility to share information with you on this blog. Since last night was choir practice, and the election results were on when I got home, I didn't have much time to seek content. However, I did have these few things queued up to share.

As I mature (that sounds so much better than get older), I find that everything must be written on a To-Do list or I forget about it. You can imagine my pleasure at finding an article offering a way to write a good to-do list. You might find some helpful tips here, too.

I came across an excerpt from a book about how McDonald's got started. You will certainly enjoy reading this article.

Here are some facts about The Simpsons from analyzing data about the episodes. For example, who has spoken the most words over all the seasons? Other than their house, what location(s) are in the most episodes? Go check out other facts.


No comments: