Thursday, November 03, 2016

Just Words Today

After 108 years, the Chicago Cubs have again won US baseball's honor, the World Series. We watched some of the games, and had to watch the end of last night's pivotal game 7. We do not watch baseball at all during the regular season, but something about the World Series captivates us. It's kind of like watching the Super Bowl even though may not care about either of the teams playing. Anyway, congrats to the Cubbies.

As we usually do on Wednesday nights during the Survivor season, we went over to the folks' house and watched with them. I won't spoil it in case you haven't watched yet, but there was a very surprising and tense blindside when it came to the vote. Nuff said.

OK, my first day at a new job is now behind me. I met all of the team here in my building, and the other half, including my boss, are all in Texas. I don't have an assignment yet, but my boss expects to assign one by the end of the week.

Since I wasn't home last night, I don't have time right now to look for things to share. After all, I am a working dude now. So, I will just thank you for being loyal readers and for being patient with me when I don't have time to post or when I share an abbreviated blog post like today.

Go out and make it a Thrilling Thursday.

No comments: