Thursday, September 01, 2016

Pinterest and West (Side) and Longest (Concert) and Stupidest

"With over 2 million pins since 2014 on Pinterest, this Chicken Avocado Burrito is amazingly popular. And it only takes 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to prepare (or less if you use a rotisserie chicken!). I sound like some kind of marketing dude, huh? Well, MBH just looked at the photo and decided it DOES look tasty. What do YOU think? This site also offers recipes for treats such as Healthy Baked Broccoli Treats and Easy One Pan Roasted Chicken & Potatoes.
















Another item pinned a whole bunch on Pinterest is this bridesmaid dress. To me, it looks like.... Well, how can you adequately describe such a .... Who am I kidding? It just looks like a bridesmaid's dress. I guess it's nice, but I refuse to pin it.



















Look at the photo below. Can you tell what it is? It is supposed to resemble X-Wing fighters from Star Wars. It is a new drone from Parrot. While it is small, it is not too much money. Still, I already have two drones. I do not need a third.












Surprisingly, I was giggling out loud while watching this video of cats vs cucumbers. Why are they so afraid of a cuke?

I watch the local news every night. I like the newscasters and trust their reporting. In fact, maybe it is headlines like this that prove they only report things they can verify.













Oh, those kids. Always performing Broadway musicals in the driveway. "When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way from your first (candy) cigarette to your last dying day."
















"I like to be in America! O.K. by me in America!"
















"Tonight, tonight, It all began tonight, I saw you and the world went away."















By the way, I seem to remember that they were playing a game of Freeze Tag.

Do you like going to concerts? Usually, when you attend one, you can count on being back home in 3-4 hours. However, for those attending Bruce Springsteen's concert in NJ last night, the concert itself lasted four hours and one minute. He played 34 songs, which is crazy. It is not his longest ever, which was in Finland in 2012, but it is his longest in the US. I am sure it was fun, but that is pretty long.

I have officially turned old. I THINK this headline is saying the computer is a good value, but I am not certain. And no, I don't care enough to click on the link. I was simply intrigued by the wording of this headline.








I hope you are all praying about the presidential election this Fall. We've pretty much got to pick between two candidates that are each less than ideal. At least we know that God puts governments in power, right?

Where does the time go? Seems we just get started, and before you know it, comes the time we have to say "So Long". So long. Have a Thrilling Thursday. Just keep repeating, "It is Friday Eve". You'll make it.

No comments: