Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Banana Costumes, Curvy Sinks, and Abandoned Parks

Look at this photo. Now, go back and look again more closely. Notice anything odd about one of them? Sneaky cat.














Halloween is coming, people. I found some ideas if you are still deciding about your costume. Jason from Halloween, the movie?














You could use this idea to dress up like the Terminator.


















A banana?



















I was not thinking of reworking my bathroom until I saw this sink. OK, I am not actually thinking of it. It's a bit too weird.


















How about one of these? Are you getting inspired yet?


















"We don't know how it happened, but apparently, these rocks ended up looking stacked as a result of nature. We are going to stay and protect them."


















If he hadn't had that ice pick, he would have slid all the way off the ice. Oh wait, he's on the ground. OK, how about this? No one should begin the treacherous climb up a glacier without testing their ice pick first. More believable? Maybe he just walked up and saw this pick sticking out of the ice and is pulling it out like Arthur pulled the sword from the stone?


















The family that photobombs together stays together. Or maybe they just can't sit or stand up straight long enough for the photographer? Since they were leaning right, can we suppose they must be Republicans?






From today's Bad Jokes and Puns calendar comes a pretty bad one. It is clever and almost funny.
Reporter: Coach, you put a lot of trust in your team's new star player, but when he dropped the ball at the last minute, it cost you the championship. How do you feel about the defeat?
Coach: Well, that's the way the rookie fumbles.

Dreamland. Doesn't that sound like a place you would want to live? Maybe not this one, which is an abandoned amusement park in Japan obviously patterned after early Disneyland (which makes sense since this was created in 1961). At this link, you can see a bunch of photos from a dude that slipped into the park recently.












Admit it. Most or all of you reading this post today have cable TV, don't you? I saw an article that finds 82% of us have cable TV. Even with prices rising, we find a way to keep our cable. I know. Me, too. Now, for me, one of the major draws is the DVRs. However, I do like me some cooking shows, and some zombies, and some people fighting over the Iron Throne.

My next topic is... nothing. I am out of time for blogging. You are probably out of time for reading anyway. Thanks for taking a few minutes and seeing what crazy things I am sharing each day. It's Wednesday. It's Hump Day. It's Survivor night. That's a great pick-me-up for the middle of the week. See you, but not if I see you first. Well, that didn't work, but you know what I mean.

No comments: