Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Castles and Coffee and Conference Calls

What would you guess is the 'unofficial food from each state'? I might say BBQ for TX, Mexican for New Mexico, seafood for LA, lobster for ME. OK, I just looked and it is avocados for CA. I would not have guessed that. Lobster for ME. I was right. Hatch chilies for NM. I was close. See how I did, and guess for yourself before you peek.

One day, MBH and I decided to take a selfie, but I was feeling unloved for some reason. I guess it shows, huh?
























Here is Cinderella's castle in Magic Kingdom from the side. It is still fairly impressive.
























And here it is at night from a different viewpoint. I wanted to get a little more of the reflection in the shot, but there was clutter in the way.
























The castle really glows in the dark, doesn't it? Well, if you want to try and keep up with it, I found a new trend for you. Glow in the dark hair.
























Do you have a Keurig coffeemaker? When is the last time you cleaned it? Exactly! That's what I thought. You can correct that now that you have the steps needed to clean your Keurig. Do it tonight, OK?

I was looking at Google and came across a weird headline with a photo. Check it out. It is sad that such a young actor died, but doesn't he look so much like Bill Cosby?




And, amazingly, there is another gaffe just a few feeds later. I would be surprised if David Bowie was the owner of the news outlets mentioned in the article.




Does your town have a law against cell phone usage while driving. Some of them around us do, but not all.












Well, I have been on a conference call pretty much constantly since 2am. I will monitor some of the work through the day, and then we have another call from 11pm-7am. I will start it and stay on for a bit, but then, I will go to bed for a while. So, I need to get ready for my 8am call now. Have a Stupendous Second day of the week.

No comments: