Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Trails and Trunks and Car Trunks

Where are you right now? Do you know? I am not talking about the metaphysical nature of living it this modern society and how it impacts your basic nature. I am asking where you are physically right now. If you don't know, maybe this photo can help.
























Now that you have passed your orienteering merit badge, let's try for the nature badge. What type of trees are these and how many do you see? No, I don't know how many there. What am I? Crazy?
















You are doing great. For our final badge of the day, let's see if you can earn your hiking badge. Should you walk in the grassy spaces or the non-grassy spaces? If you chose the correct one, you earned your third badge. Just in case, though, I am not going to tell you which is correct.
















Where's the beef? Apparently, not in a McDonald's Quarter Pounder. After cooking, it weighs 2.8 ounces.

Are we alone in the universe? Did an alien craft actually crash in Roswell back in the 20th century? well, it's time to fuel those same rumors after a NASA camera seems to capture a UFO. What do you think? Watch the video and decide for yourself.

What are the best and worst car brands for 2015, according to Consumer Reports? Spoiler Alert: Lexus is #1, and Fiat is #last.Jeep is next to last. They also rate the best used cars, and the worst.

I saw this story on how to maximize the amount of ingredients you get at Chipotle. The author notes that you could end up with a 2-lb burrito. I don't know about you, but I think the size I get is already huge. What about you? Is this a revelation that you will implement next time you are there?

Thin Mint flavored granola bars. Interested? They're coming soon.

Got time for today's CoV? If not, skip it, but I am going to share it anyway.























Well, I came in to 28 messages, so something happened last night. I had best get to it. Have a Wonderful Wednesday.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I, too, remember the Christmas Story reading at the grandparents' house. It is indeed a sweet memory! Lewis, thanks for the update. CrazyUncle, thanks for the fun daily blog posts. (Of course some are more troubling than fun, since I now have to deal with whether or not my Bible has parts in it that don't belong, not to mention the fact that, apparently, the alien threat is increasing….)