Thursday, May 21, 2015

It's a Clip-O-Rama

Today, let's look at the New Point Loma Lighthouse. It is down near the water below the original Point Loma Lighthouse. This first photo is a wide landscape shot showing the lighthouse, the associated buildings, and the ocean behind it.
















I zoomed in a bit to better focus on the lighthouse.
















And here, I changed to a portrait format to further accentuate the lighthouse. You cannot see all the buildings down there, but it really all about the lighthouse anyway, right?
























Hmm, Dad sometimes prints out photos. I should probably do more with my pictures. Maybe this could prove to be an easy (and light so simple to hang) display option. I'm all about the easy.


















Survivor has ended for another season. Can you believe who won? No, I'm not telling.

Check out this next photo. Is that cool or what? This dude waited until a night when an LED light that usually obscures night shots at the Cape Neddick Lighthouse was out so he could see the Milky Way over the lighthouse. We have been to this lighthouse with the folks and it is a nice place. We even ate dinner at a restaurant overlooking the lighthouse just to the left of this shot.












I spotted this headline with an accompanying photo earlier this morning. What do you see when you look at them together? I wondered what warning all those people were shouting at the offensive spy plane. If it's up in the sky, the pilot wouldn't hear them anyway.












And what was this guy thinking? "Hey, if I'm naked, the plane can fit me in easier because I will take up less space."




Or maybe he was upset because he was not going to get to go on his 'nacation'?




Top 10 Things I’ve Always Wanted to Say to Dave

10. Alec Baldwin: “Of all the talk shows, yours is most geographically convenient to my home.”
9. Barbara Walters: “Did you know that you wear the same cologne as Muammar Gaddafi?”
8. Steve Martin: “Your extensive plastic surgery was a necessity… and a mistake.”
7. Jerry Seinfeld: “I have no idea what I’ll do when you go off the air. You know? I just thought of something. I’ll be fine.”
6. Jim Carrey: “Honestly, Dave, I’ve always found you to be a bit of an over-actor.”
5. Chris Rock: “I’m just glad your show is being given to another white guy.”
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus: “Thanks for letting me take part in another hugely disappointing series finale.”
3. Peyton Manning: “You are to comedy, what I am to comedy.”
2. Tina Fey: “Thanks for finally proving men can be funny.”
1. Bill Murray: “I’ll never have the money I owe you.”

We have reached the end of today's blog post. Just kidding. I haven't put today's Clarity of Vision comic in yet. Let's take care of that now.












I have several HUGE deliverables due tomorrow, so no more time for chitting and chatting. Let's check back in tomorrow morning to see how close I am to being finished.

No comments: