Thursday, April 16, 2015

Where's The Pic-a-Nic Basket, BooBoo?

I was playing in iTunes last night and thought I might share my list of albums with you today. However, after extracting them, I saw there were 990 albums. I decided not to show you the whole list. I thought for sure that The Beatles would be the group for which I had the most albums (I have 20 of them). Nope. I actually have 21 Pink Floyd albums.

Today, I am presenting the Golden Gate Bridge in fog through three different shots. First, let's take a look at a single photo of the bridge, cropped down to focus on the bridge.












Next, a normal panorama shot of seven photos with a little zoom. Can you tell there is more clarity than the first shot? I did not crop this, so you can see the right shots are taller than the left by virtue of where we were standing.





















Finally, a panorama of shots a little more zoomed out. I did crop this to keep it centered on the bridge. You can see it is a bit wider than the others.












Did you realize that there are 29 Pringles flavors? I certainly did not. Which ones do you prefer? Well, to save you some time, Yahoo has tried them all, from the lowest-rated Bacon up to #2-rated Original and the #1-rated flavor.... Nope, You'll have to read the story to find out which one they chose.















Yahoo also helps us answer that age-old question that has been nagging mankind since...well, since 2014. Which smartphone is tougher? The Samsung Galaxy 6 or the iPhone 6? As above, I will NOT reveal the spoiler.

Even though I am not giving you the answer to which phone is more rugged, I will share links showing Things Android Phones Can Do That iPhones Cannot and New iOS 8.3 Features for iPhones. If that is not enough, how about an iPhone case that sticks to anything, even vertical surfaces? Well, it is still in Kickstarter for now, but they have blown through their original goal.

Did you recognize the reference in today's title? It is from the Yogi Bear cartoons of the 60s. We had a department picnic yesterday. I was fairly well handled. Certainly, it was better than this comic implies.












Time is up. Hands in the air, everyone. Put down your reading glasses and get your Thursday on.

No comments: