Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Does Every Month Have a Fools' Day

I have run out of my own photos to share (well, at least for today). So, as I have done at the end of each month this year, let's look at the photos in my Ouray calendar. First up, Lower Ice Lake. You can see it yourself with a little 7-mile round trip moderate-to-strenuous hike.


















And then, as a reminder of how harsh their winter climate is, a photo of them clearing Imogene Pass. That is one of the drives we make every year, although without this snow pack covering it.



















I heard that today is April Fools' Day. It seems this celebration may have been around since the 14th century. That was way back before your time.

In honor of the day, today's Clarity of Vision comic.























And more for this special day:
Google Panda, a toy panda that helps you search the interweb.
Samsung Blade, a new phone that has a sharp edge so you can cut with it.














PacMan on Google Maps
Smart Mailbox from Google, that tells you when you have snail mail.
Selfie Shoe, which may or may not be an April Fools' prank. I did see it on the news this morning.
Smart Windows on airplanes, which actually is not a joke.

Is it OK if I say 'booty' in this blog? Well, sure it is, since it is my blog. Anyway, here is an article about good exercises for your backside. And my trainer has me doing two of them. Oh yeah, they are a challenge.

Before we say goodbye, how about a few really nice photos of Zion National Park? You can see the article here.

That's all, folks! Happy April Fools' Day and make it a Wonderful Wednesday.

No comments: