Friday, April 10, 2015

Photographs and Paintings

I uploaded my iPhone photos from Easter weekend and decided to share some shots. We will start with MBH and me picking out some new hats that will block the upcoming summer sun.
























And then there's JV shooting us with his new Buzz Lightyear gun.


















And shooting us again.


















And here are the parental units on a bright Easter morning.


















Do you have an iPhone? How often do you use Siri? I rarely use it, but Apple seems to be concerned about that. They changed the Siri page on their website to give me more ideas on what to do with it (her?). Anyway, read about the changes and find the Siri link here. Android users, I've got nothing for you.

Let's remember one of my favorite jack Nicholson movies. Oh yeah, and Tom Cruise was in it, too.













Do you have anyone in your family who is (or just wants to be) gluten-free? While it may be healthier (is that true if your system can handle it?), it is a struggle to totally avoid gluten. And what about wheat in inedible forms? You know, like in paintings? Is that something they also should avoid? Well, on tumblr account thinks so, and has set out to help make more art gluten-free. Read more and get the tumblr link in this Yahoo article. I posted an example below.










We do not own a vacation cabin. If we did, I don't think worrying about this would ever occur to us. However, as the article states, it is not the first time the entire cabin was taken.

In "News of the Ironic", I read that the NRA is banning guns at its Nashville convention this week. That type of story makes me smile, but not laugh or chortle. It is not that funny. In fact, even the smile is somewhat wry.

It's the weekend. Make the most of it because Monday will be here soon enough.

No comments: