Thursday, February 05, 2015

The GRANDS And the Gehry's

It's true that I usually focus on (clever photography pun there) and publish landscape photos. Today, though, I am sharing some photos of the GRANDS helping us decorate for Christmas a couple of years ago. Of course, they have already changed so much, making this glimpses of the past even more precious. The cat and the dog were content to stay in the background.

















All these skits and songs show me that Jimmy Fallon has really given The Tonight Show his own style. An example is this Whisper Challenge he held with Blake Shelton. Another one is Jimmy and a bunch of stars doing an a cappella version of We Are The Champions.

Sometimes, it seems, vandalized signs can be funny.

Check out this building in Australia designed by the same guy that did the Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles. It already has a nickname of The Brown Paper Bag.














He also did this building in Las Vegas. While they were building it, could they have done something wrong, but nobody noticed because it looks so unusual anyway?















OK, one more. The City of Wine in Spain.













I know what I just said, but let's add one more Frank Gehry building. The Music Experience Project building in Seattle.















And now, today's creation of my own making.












None of my usual search locations provided many interesting links today, so I went with the building photos above. Hopefully, tomorrow, they will have some things I want to share.

No comments: