Friday, February 06, 2015

Talk About Friday Light

Do you take pictures of flowers while you are on vacation? I know I do, and my family knows it, too.















Do you take photos of wildlife while you are on vacation? What about something as ubiquitous as a squirrel? This guy decided to pose for me one day, so I grabbed my camera and snapped a few candids.





















Do you take photos of your hotel rooms when you go on vacations? We do sometimes, and here is one of those times.















After a few days of new ideas for Clarity of Vision, I did not come up with anything for today, so another trip back to 2009 seems in order. Well, truthfully, I do have one queued up, but I am still playing with how to present it. So, today's redux.












It's been a few days since I looked up some photos for sale and asked which you might choose. When you look at things like this, do you see them and choose one you like, or choose something that you think would look good in your house? I like those dark/light pattern shots, but I would choose the Fall Colors photo.














OK, Preacher Bro and all you other cheapskates out there, how about a FREE way to create your own HANDWRITING FONT? Yes, I said free. Walk through the steps here. No, I did not try it.

You people are apparently living right. I have searched and scoured and dug, but did not find any fun links to grab this morning, so it will be a short and sweet post. Have a great weekend and I will be back soon with a more normal sized post. Until then....

1 comment:

Keith said...

1. Fall Colors.
2. Sundown.
3. Golden.

Thanks for the font link. I have time to read your post this morning, but not enough time to go through the font creating process (although I did download the pdf template). I'll let you know how well it works when I get around to it. I am a little concerned that it tells me to use a medium-thick black felt pen. I never write with anything other than a fine point ballpoint. Oh well, we'll see.
Have a great weekend!