Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Post-President's Day Blues Mean It's Monday on a Tuesday

A scenic location near one of the eating places in California Adventure.





















The other day, I shared a photo of the missing castle at night. Here is what you see in the morning light.















While a lot of rides are down for refurbishment, the morning wait times are not too long.
















Want to do some wall art for maybe $10 or so? Check out these photos and accompanying text.

Would you buy an iCar from Apple? There are rumors that the iMac/iPhone company may be working on one RIGHT NOW! I don't know exactly what that entails (rumors include the fact that it will be electric and probably self-driving), but I can see from my iWatch that I have no more time to talk about it today. Now, back to writing today's blog on the iMac before MBH calls me on my iPhone to see why the blog isn't published yet,

Looking for some additional uses for common household products? (Well, yeah, who isn't?) How about hydrogen peroxide? And how can vinegar help nipples? Read about that, too. I even found a link for new uses for dozens of other products.

Did you have to work on President's Day? many did, and many did not. Can you guess which was true for me? Since there was no blog post yesterday, you should have guessed that I had the day off. I am back in the office today, though, so let's celebrate with a new Clarity of Vision comic.












It seems there are not a lot of fun stories to share today, so go ahead and start your workday. Thanks for using some of your valuable time to read today's ramblings.

No comments: