Friday, November 30, 2012

Sick and Tired

That's right. My Better Half is sick and I am tired of not working. That title, though, reminds me of the old Bill Cosby routine talking about Bill and his brother, Russell. Do you know it? You can hear the 'sick and tired' part at about the 5 minutes mark in this video.

OK, there are a couple of promising opportunities on the job front. First is a phone interview next Wednesday afternoon with ASU. A starting phone interview is not unexpected as that is how we started the process at both Apollo and US Airway. It is a first step, though, so I will do some refresher studies on Monday and Tuesday of possible questions and rehearse my answers.

Another is a position at Wells Fargo found through the placement company. I contacted a friend there and he said he would put in a good word with the hiring manager. Good things I was nice to that dude back in the Motorola days, huh?

I was playing in Photoshop the other day and converted this photo

to Sepia. Which version do you like better?

I will tell you about this year's North Pole Experience next week. I blogged about it last year here and here. So, that should whet your appetite for the details next week.

OK, back to job searching or whatever it is that I do each day. I hope you have a pleasant weekend and we'll visit more next week.

No comments: