Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Vote Today!

I hope you take a few minutes today and vote. Or maybe, like me, you voted early? However, if you are not voting the same way as me, pretend I did not mention it.

We are supposed to reach 92˚F today. So, here is a shot from when we were in the sleet a couple of weeks ago. Can you see it? Look at the white marks between me and the dark colored building.

My plan for today is to send reminders to my contacts at those places in which I have submitted job applications. Well, I mean, I will still keep checking the job sites, and I will cruise back by AMEX and BCBSAZ, too, since they are my strongest contacts.

How am I feeling today? A whole lot better. As I write this, I am not coughing at all and I have not taken anything since last night at 7pm. I am thinking I can go to Chorale practice, but maybe not sing.

One thing that I remembered today is how I felt last time I was unemployed. I don't really enjoy the time because I feel guilty if I am not spending enough time just looking for a job. I am feeling that same way again. I don't even know how to avoid it. So, today, I will take some time to work on a photo book of this year's vacation. My goal is to choose which photos are the best candidates.

And since I do not have Visio on any home machines, I have not done any Clarity of Vision cartoons since my layoff. I may need to rethink how to do them. Then again, I have not felt very inspired since then. We'll see what happens.

I just saw an ad for the new 007 movie, Skyfall. It looks pretty good. Any movies you want to see? Hey, #NZGirl, how quickly do US movies make it down there?

You've been kind to read all of this. We'll visit again soon. I promise.

No comments: