Monday, December 03, 2012

NPX then PHX

Well, we spent Saturday night up in Flagstaff and took the GRANDS and family to the North Pole Experience (NPX) for the second year in a row. While it was the second time for the girls, it was Jack's first time at NPX, first time in Flagstaff, and first time to meet Santa. How did that go? I think he enjoyed it.

The girls had their time with Santa, too.

Actually, Santa let us all be in a group photo with him. Maybe I should have asked for a job, huh?

Lyndsay has a bunch of photos up on Facebook if you want to enjoy more of our fun visit.

Another part of NPX is a buffet dinner the night of the North Pole visit and a buffet breakfast with Santa the next morning. No, I did not worry about eating healthy at either meal.

What else is up? The East Valley Chorale performed our first of many Christmas concerts last night. We had 75 singers, a 3-piece woodwind band accompanying us, and 685 in the audience. Next Sunday night at the church where we practice will be with a full orchestra, as will the following Sunday at an RV park. Those are a lot of fun.

Today, I need to start brushing up on potential questions and answers for the interview on Wednesday. Yes, I do feel I know the answers, and can do the job, but if I refresh my mind on them, I can answer with no delay and better worded responses than off-the-cuff. K did most of the laundry yesterday, so I only need to do jeans (and maybe towels) today.

Thanks for being persistent in checking here for goings-on. I'll try to be more regular in sharing.

No comments: