Friday, November 09, 2012

Barkapaloosa

When Molly comes to visit, our always barking schnauzer gets even more so, and their dog joins in, turning our house into a Barkapaloosa. Every sound, even the A/C cycling on and off, gets them going again. It is craziness, I tell you. Craziness.

I will be meeting with a contract house on Tuesday to see about using their services to help me find a position. As I told them, my first concern is what that would mean for insurance, for job permanence, pay, etc. I am still applying for jobs I am finding through monster.com and careerbuilder.com. I did finally hear a response from one of the jobs I applied for (it was a no as they are filling it from within), and that helps even though I did not get the job.

Today's photo is one for those of you who enjoys TV programs about serial killers who also work for the police. 'Nuff said.

Oh wait. I have some better news about camera than what I reported yesterday. It seems that the camera still works and the lens kind of works. What broke was one of those UV filters on front of the lens. Now, it looks like it may no longer autofocus, and it seems kind of wobbly on the front, but it may still be usable. I guess I will find out this weekend. I will use Lyndsay's camera for any shots of the GRANDS that I know can never be replaced. I will use mine for landscape or group shots and see how they turn out.

No, I did not exercise yesterday, and no, I did not change my diet yesterday. Yes, I should, and I will. Somehow, things are not following any standard activities right now.

Listen, it is Friday and the weekend is upon us. A change is coming. I can feel it. Can you? Let's just keep praying and see what God has in store.

No comments: