Thursday, July 05, 2012

It's Monday on a Thursday

The morning commute was certainly heavier than I would have expected. True, I was running a bit late, but I really thought more people would take the rest of the week off after having a holiday on a Wednesday.

Speaking of holiday, did y'all go out and watch fireworks? We did not even though the rain that occurred earlier in the day had cleared out. We did have some on the TV, but that doesn't quite feel the same. And I certainly did not break out the camera to snap some photos of TV fireworks. Some of the shots they showed, however, did have Katy Perry's song playing in the background (as I did on Tuesday...remember?).

Speaking of sports.... OK, nobody was speaking of sports, but I needed a transition to introduce today's CoV. One of the key Suns players was traded to one of the key Suns opponents yesterday. I wanted to do a comic about that but I knew that not everyone would know the players involved. So, here is a kit to make your own hilarity in the privacy of your domicile.

I did not see the GRANDS, but I did have a chance to play a game with family. We chose Quiddler. I won at least one game and Dad won at least one. I don't think Ali won any this time. Say La "V". (I wrote that in case some of you would not know how to pronounce c'est la vie.

Well, the fact that I am blogging almost always implies I am at work. And being at work almost always implies I have some tasks to accomplish. So, if I am going to imply that the company should retain me, I should accomplish at least a few of those items. I will be back tomorrow, after I . Oops, I forgot to complete my blogging post template.

2 comments:

Keith said...

We played two games of "Bang" here in Pahrump--with some family and church family. Unfortunately, I was eliminated early in both games. And we watched fireworks "live" (if you can call it live from 10 miles away).

Lindsay Ward said...

I did not have the day off and did not watch fireworks. I did work and celebrate with my husband with a as close to Mexican food dinner as we can find in Auckland.