Friday, July 06, 2012

Enough to Last You a Week?

This morning seemed much more pleasant that yesterday. Maybe the moisture is moving out and we will dry out again. I do see that we should reach 110° by Sunday, so I hope it is a dry heat. We have a concert at the Veteran's Hospital, and it is always warm in there, so again, let's dry out.

Speaking of melting away, Ninja P.M. always looks like he is melting away, but it is more of a fading with him as he employs his skillset to the situation at hand.

We are caught up on watching Hell's Kitchen. Does that mean it will be almost a week before I get my profanity fix again? No, I cannot think of any other weekly program where there is quite so much bleeping. And on Dallas, I am not sure if I trust Christopher's wife yet. Hey, that is the same thing I said when The Soprano's was on. I didn't trust Christopher's wife then, either.

I will be away next week, so there may not be any blog postings. We are getting away for a few days to cooler climes (which, compared to here, could be almost anywhere except Death Valley). As a hint, we will almost certainly go to Black Bart's for a meal while we are there (wherever there is).

If I am going to get away at all, I have some things I need to finish before I leave. So, I will go work on those. While I am gone, go to youtube.com and check out the interesting fireworks display from San Diego from Wednesday. There entire show only lasted 15 seconds.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Zachary (who was on board the USS Stennis docked in San Diego) said it only lasted a few seconds because they ended up with electrical problems with the firing mechanisms. Apparently the fireworks were being launched from three boats right beside the Stennis.

lunettesdesoleilparis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.