Friday, July 20, 2012

Interviews and Attire

I have my job interview at 8:30am, so I worked on tweaking my resume last night. Then, I laid out my clothes for today, choosing to dress as I normally do in slacks and a Polo shirt. My better half convinced me to at least wear a long-sleeved shirt, even if I do not wear a tie. So, I listened to her and have on long-sleeves. Now, I just have to sound like I know what I am talking about when we meet. I worked for this guy in the past, so hopefully he is not prejudices against giving me a chance in a new job. Keep praying for God's guidance.

Speaking of prejudice makes me think of SB1070 and the Supreme Court decision and our county sheriff, Sheriff Joe. So, he became the subject of today's CoV.

They are replacing one of the A/C units on the roof this morning. Since I am on the second floor (the top floor), it is quite noisy right now with machinery and people walking. The whole building just shook as they maybe dropped the unit from the crane to the roof. And now, someone is hammering something. It could be a long morning. Of course, for a while, I will be away on an interview.

We kept Jack last night while KLIK and Aunt Ali went to a water park. I think both groups had fun.

I cannot say when I (and therefore, you) will know anything about my future. So, let's go on our way for now and I will talk with you again on Monday about stuff and maybe jobs. have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Lewis said...

Very funny COV. Good luck with the job decisions,theirs and yours. And yes, I did remember Gary Wright's name. I don't know how, it just came to me.

Keith said...

Praying for your interview. ...And great CoV!