Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Early Anniversary Trip Day Two

We are certainly enjoying our mini-Anniversary trip up in the cool high country of Arizona. You can see a little of the trip in the photos of our feet on Facebook. Tuesday's shot showed our hiking boots.

Another photo on Facebook that you may have seen is Monday's sunset.

I missed the sunset last night. However, I did catch the late afternoon sun on one side of an aspen near Snowbowl.

I have often enjoyed natural-looking fences and I found one around the aspen grove.

Even though it was quite warm in the sunshine, we hiked near the ski area on Snowbowl. While there, I saw this butterfly on a flower and decided it was a moment I wanted to remember.

What are our Wednesday plans? You'll have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

So I had to comment on your comments :) You caught me! The girls were playing the blueberry game in that picture. I could not have been far enough away to take a picture during the nugget game...someone would have choked :) You should give my husband a hard time for not wanting to go in the photo booth with me! He actually said he wished he had after seeing everyone's photos! Looks like a fun trip! Happy anniversary!

lunettesdesoleilparis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.