Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tell Me You Didn't

Yes, I did. I have a headache the size of a small mound of spaghetti, but without the sauce. I have no clue what that means, but I DO have a heavy headache today. So, I skipped out on creating a Clarity of Vision comic today. The rest of today's blog post was written last night.

These types of views were everywhere during our recent trip to Colorado. I would stop the car around EVERY corner to catch another shot like this.
























I thought it would be an interesting take on the shot if I showed the same view through Preacher Bro's camera LCD.

















It's an OK shot, but not as cool as the actual shot. Anyway, I also like these views where there are layers of colors spread out in front of you.

















Yesterday, with the free library music downloads, I pulled some Bill Withers songs (Ain't No Sunshine and Lean on Me and Use Me) and Lobo singing Me And You (And a Dog Named Boo). Those should all be fun. More than once, I have counted how many times Bill sings "I know" in Ain't No Sunshine. Do you know? I am fairly certain it is 26 times. Why don't you listen to it and let me know.

Do you remember vent windows, having to roll down windows by hand, actually using an ashtray for smoking while driving (maybe you don't remember doing that but just the fact that they existed), rear-facing seats in station wagons (we had one like that). There are a few other lost car accoutrements in this article.

Another fried fair-food restaurant is opening in San Diego. So now, we can enjoy deep-fried Oreos while watching a beautiful sunset over the Pacific Ocean. Sounds yummy in every way, right?

And that should hold you until our next installment. I'm glad you stopped by.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Thanks for the call-out regarding my photography semi-skills!
By the way, I think you used the wrong link on the "lost car accoutrements." Maybe you could fix that for your loyal readers?
I pray your headaches clears up soon.

CrazyUncle said...

Car features link fixed.