Thursday, July 31, 2014

More Dreams of Coolness

Up in the cooler climes, we took this trail. Yes, it does say the length is another 1.6 miles, but we thought there was an intermediate viewpoint where we would stop. As it turns out, no, there is no stopping point until we reach the top of this hill.
















So, we made it the whole 2 miles and came across this view.

















To me, not as cool as the cinder cones we saw yesterday. Anyway, here is MBH (My Better Half) making her way back down the mountain. Isn't she cute?























I was watching Penny Dreadful in On Demand last night, and they used the 'solipsistic'. Do you have any idea what that means? I didn't, so I looked it up. It is the theory that the self exists. And then, as I was digging for interesting links, I cam across the word 'jingoistic'. Do you know that word? I knew it was political in nature, but not the definition. It means' believing your own country is always right and it is OK to have aggressive acts against other countries'. Now, imagine the little video reminder on your TV saying "The More You Know..." because we all just learned something.

Someone mentioned that they thought I had omitted my CoV the other day because it was placed at the end. Ah ha! I KNEW some of you were skipping out early. Just in case, though, let's see it now. This comic came to me at 2:30am while I was up with the dog. If you don't like it, blame him.













Do you watch Netflix? Here is a list of movies that will be dropped in the next week. So, if you have been looking forward to watching Attack of the Crab Monsters, better get after it. They also tease us with a few that will be added.

Did you read about some of the backstage shenanigans on some sitcoms. Nothing earth shattering nor surprising, but I still take the time to read these stories.

Well, my boss is on vacation this week, and I have a couple of things to do that are normally on his plate. So, you go do your stuff, and I will go to my stuff AND his stuff. That's a lot of stuff, right? See you on Friday.

No comments: