Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Food... Is It Funny or Not?

Hmm. I read this recipe for Chickpea Tacos from Kevin Nealon (click the Print button near the top to read it without having to click over to 9 pages), and it wasn't funny. What's up with that? Is he a comedian or not?

I also read this article about whether or not dairy makes for healthier bones. What do you think this doctor says? Since it is in my blog today, you can guess the answer actually is closer to a plant-based diet. Maybe she says to also add weight training (start by lifting a 10lb block of tofu in each hand....). Ed. Note: She didn't actually say that. I was trying to be funny.

Lemon Pepper Roasted Chickpeas. Does that sound tasty? It does to me, and I do have a can of them already in my pantry. I will have to try this. Her site has a bunch of other recipes that we like and need to get around to cooking. Again, not funny.

Maybe today's CoV will be funny.













Do you like Shark Tank? We do. Here is a follow-up on a deal from a couple of years ago. And there are some links on the left for other post-Shark tank stories.

I had Chorale practice last night, and then picked up a few groceries on the way home. Why am I telling you this ephemera (and what does that word even mean)? It is to explain why there are no vacation photos in today's blog. I hope to do better tonight.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday.

No comments: