Monday, June 01, 2009

Slowing Down?

I thought that, by this age, I would get to slow down, especially on the weekends. However, after a weekend of Disneyness and work, I came in to the office today just to rest. Saturday. we went with granddaughters and family up to Williams to see the Disney Train Tour as part of their national promotion of A Christmas Carol, a new 3D movie due out in November. Wow! The 3D technology has improved since days of yore. Yes, there are photos, but I have not uploaded them yet.

Sunday was church, then folk's house, then work. Yup. I had some documentation I had to work on during the weekend. We did catch up a bit on some TV, but I had my laptop open all afternoon and went back and forth.

Hey, it's time for today's CoV.

Helpful hints have been given by friends to help get me over this GERD stuff and back to health. Apple Cider Vinegar and correcting my body's pH balance. I looked up a bit, but will study each a bit more.

No comments: