Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dear

Happy birthday, Kathie. Why no! Nothing like this would ever go through my mind.
We are heading over to the Liberty Market in Gilbert for dinner, and then (weather permitting) back to the house for swimming. Plus, per birthday girl request, chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. It should be a fun evening. I do have some recent photos, but since I post this each morning at the office, I cannot access any right now.

Some changes underway at the office now that we have a new PM. I am not worried for my job, but the org structure will certainly be different by the end of the summer. Being an education company, our fiscal year and quarters are based on a September start date. So, I think he will want to have our area with its new alignments in place by the end of August. There has been no official announcement, but it seems logical.

No comments: